Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wishing You A Great New School Year!

Each year of my life for decades has brought excitement in August and beginning September with the beginning of a brand new school year! First as a young elementary aged child I anticipated both fun reconnecting to friends as well as learning of new knowledge and skills and, yes fear of failure. Would I be able to succeed?  Would my friends be in my class? Would my teacher help me learn? Now as a teacher educator and learner I am honored to know many teachers who make a positive difference in the lives of students each day. As the 2012-2013 academic year begins, we wish teachers across the country all the best and look forward to communicating with you throughout the year ahead. It is YOU who are creating our collective future through your exemplary teaching. Thanks for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment